Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Now some Pictures

When I wrote yesterdays blog, I was just recounting the conversation I had with Megan a couple of weeks ago. I didn't think that since I was writing about adding pictures to a blog (any blog) that anyone would expect me to add pictures to yesterdays blog.


But I was wrong. I had a message on my answering machine this morning from my mom-in-law. And I was politely informed that I was a tease. As she was reading my blog, she was eager to get to the bottom and see some pictures. And when she got there....nothing!


So so very sorry!! I didn't mean to be a tease. Really I didn't. So in order to get back to being the favorite daughter-in-law (I'm their ONLY daughter-in-law), I am now going to add pictures. And I figured the best way to get back in her good graces was to add pictures of her great-grandchildren!!


And here they are:















And I hope everyone is happy now!!

2 comments: